Sheffield By The Seaside is back this year from 26th July – 28th August. It’s FREE and is lots of fun for little ones! We went last year for the first time and we had a really lovely time. Enjoy rides, pop up beach, mini golf, character appearances, fountains and inflatable slide right in Sheffield City Centre in the much loved Peace Gardens. I’m probably missing something; there’s loads that goes on there!
It’s open from 26th July, 10am to 6pm daily. Free admission! There’s children’s entertainers every day from 11am to 3pm (different times on weekends).
5 Things To Do At Sheffield By The Seaside
FREE: Sheffield By The Seaside is Back for 2018 at Peace Gardens
- Take sand toys! There’s a fun, pop up sand pit that is always popular.
- Have a splash in the fountains.
- Rest on huge deck chairs.
- Enjoy a classic game of hook-a-duck or mini golf.
- Ride on funfair rides such as small rollercoasters and swing boats.