Work with me
If you would like to work with me, I am very friendly and willing to chat! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trips with a tot was founded in December 2016 and is a family travel and lifestyle blog based in Sheffield. It is for families who love to go on days out and find ideas of where to go. I love to share our own experiences with blog reviews, photos, and vlogs as well as finding out the best activities and events for families in and around Sheffield.
I am a social media influencer with a large online following. I like to work with brands who are passionate about providing good family days out. I only work with brands who I would be interested in myself and will benefit both me and my readers. I have a large engaged and loyal following across social media with my target audience being local families. Facebook is a very important part of my blog and is my most used Social Media network. I have a very high following and engaged audience which I am very proud of. I put a lot of time into and work hard on my content across all my accounts and take my blog seriously. I can help you with Facebook outreach.
As well as my Facebook page, I have a private, inclusive community group for my audience where we chat and discuss all things trips with a tot, this has close to 1,000 in under 6 months. I run the biggest Sheffield Parents Meet Ups group on Facebook which has over 1,000 members. My audiences and community trust me and value my content.
For Trips With A Tot, I am passionate to create content-based work for brands so that my audience get a genuine experience, quality reviews and accurate information. I can help you make money, promote events, bring you customers and generate outreach for your company and products, produce good quality content and reviews, and create a “buzz” about you. Whether you are a small activity class for toddlers or a large UK attraction, let’s work together!
How I work with brands:
- Sponsored posts of all shapes and sizes
- Days out and travel reviews
- Promoting your event on Facebook
- Photos, vlogs and social media content
- Videos on Facebook and YouTube
- Family friendly restaurant reviews
- Social media campaigns
- Guest posts for newspapers, magazines and blogs
Stats (please note these are changing constantly):
- DA 29, Average 50k website views a month
- Nearly 7k following on Facebook in under a year, always increasing with an impressive average monthly reach of 150k and 55k engagement, plus a growing and private Facebook community group with an engaged fan based audience.
- 2k following on Twitter + 1k Instagram
Previous work examples:
- I am regularly featured in The Star newspaper, this was my first published article.
- National Trust
- Northern Rail
- Revolucion De Cuba
- IKEA Sheffield
- Whirlow Hall Farm Trust
- Events Collective (Illuminate the gardens event)