When you join and sign up to the trips with a tot email list club, you will receive exclusive content straight to your inbox.
I really appreciate you taking the time to subscribe and as a valued subscriber of my ever-expanding list I promise to:
- Never, ever send spam. Infact, I am the ONLY one with access to the mailing list so I am the only person you will ever receive emails from when subscribed.
- Send interesting and fun content to you via email. I send a mixture of new blog post alerts, content not accessible elsewhere, early content, pre-release blog posts, and event information.
- Relevant posts for special holidays, bank holidays, crazy weather forecasts and old/archived posts.
- Easy, downloadable (or save-to-your-phone) infographics (aka pictures) with trails, lists and ideas.
- Personal and “behind the scenes” for a glimpse into what’s happening!
Subscribing to my email list gives you the guarantee that you will never miss any published blog posts as it is the only way I can directly contact you. No relying on Facebook, social media channels or trying to keep up with tweets.
I hear so many of my loyal readers say “I’m so sad I missed this post” or “I didn’t even know you published this!” because they rely on Facebook for updates. Subscribing to my email list for FREE really is the only way you are going to make sure you don’t miss out as you will get updated live when I publish new posts.
What’s the catch? Nothing. There is none! It is free access to join on in my email list and you will only ever receive quality updates from myself. I don’t have anything to sell, and I don’t refuse to send adverts or promotions to my email list. It really is a little exclusive club to be in on just to get a little bit more.
I value your time; so thank you for reading this and signing up.
And remember, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Thank you so much for your support! 🙂
Disclaimer: Your email is safe with us and never shared. I never add emails to my mailing list without permission. My email list is managed by mail chimp.